Collection of Your Information
We collect and store the information you give us on a routine basis when you use our Platform. In general, you can use the Platform without identifying yourself or disclosing any personal information. You are no longer anonymous to us once you have given us your personal information. We indicate which fields are necessary and which fields are optional wherever available. You can always refuse to give information by refusing to use a specific service, product, or feature on the Platform.
We may keep track of your purchase behaviour, choices, and other data you provide on our Platform. We utilize this data to conduct internal research about the demographics, interests, and behaviour of our users in order to better understand, protect, and serve them. On an aggregated basis, this data has been collected and analysed. This information could include the URL you just came from (whether or not it is on our Platform), the URL you travel to next (whether or not it is on our Platform), your IP address and your computer browser information.
When you create an account, transact with us, or participate in an event or contest, we may collect personal information from you (such as your email address, delivery address, name, phone number, debit card/credit card and other payment instrument details). While you can browse our Platform without registering, some activities (such as making a purchase or accessing our online content or services) do require registration. We use your contact information to give you offers customized to your preferences and prior orders.
What Kinds of Personal Data Are Collected?
The type of information we may collect is mentioned below:
1. When you register/subscribe on Selibration.com, we may request the following personal information: Your name / email address
2. When you browse and search anything on the website, your keywords / Search topics will be collected in a protected location for improving our search results.
How Is the Information Used and Shared?
We may send you information about updates, and new services from time to time. If you wish to unsubscribe from any of the mentioned communications you can opt out by contacting us through email with the subject “Unsubscribe” or call us at the numbers indicated.
For user making an online payment, we redirect the user to a relevant financial institution for online transaction and billing information.
We i.e. Selibration.com reserves the right to disclose your personal information as necessary to:
• Adhere to the law or legal process served on Selibration.com.
• Protect and defend the rights or property of Selibration.com.
• Protect the personal safety of other Selibration.com users or the public
• To ensure compliance with our Terms & Conditions. Selibration.com works with law enforcement and other third parties to enforce the laws, intellectual property rights, and other entitlements, and we reserve the right to disclose any information about suspected illegal activity to law enforcement for prosecution.
Information about Selibration.com users, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, debt financing, sale of company assets, acquisition, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of Selibration.com.